Swamp detail

This morning when the frost had already evaporated a little as the sun warmed the swamp

Specific Feedback Requested

Idea

Technical Details

Five exposed hdr + Nisi Landscape polarizer

3 Likes

Jorma, your drone landscapes are incredible!!! It is so amazing to see the patterns you find in vegetation and water, and with so much detail. This one has a beautiful visual flow with the vegetation’s pattern following the curve of land, and the water is so rich and pure.

1 Like

Jorma, fantastic aerial image with some graphic qualities. The dark blue in the water works well against the earthy tones of the land. Nicely done!

1 Like

Jorma,

Another wonderful aerial abstract! Those orange trees/plants serve well as a place for the eyes to rest while exploring the rest of the scene. As mentioned, the details are amazing at such a distance!

This isn’t really critical per se, but an observation. And a biased one at that. What I mean is that because of previous posts, I know in my mind the blue is sky and the reflection on the left are clouds. It’s clear - and because of that, this is less abstract for me because I know what it is. Had the water on the left NOT had any reflected clouds, this would be a big mind bender for me - not knowing what this was a photograph of (wait, never end a sentence with a preposition!) Anyway, not sure if I’m making sense. But this is a common thing here on NPN - where members become familiar with other’s work, understand more what images are and how they were crafted - and so I think the critiques are more geared towards that knowledge - as opposed to let’s say viewing a gallery of images you have no prior knowledge about. But I ramble…

Beautiful work!

Lon

1 Like

Thanks guys for the great comments! It’s nice that when you’re in the mood for photography, you can find new perspectives in “old, almost worn out” places. Besides, I found a new angle in this picture and I have to go shoot it in the morning.
This project is moving like a train, In a year, the exhibition should be on the wall