Teton Beaver Pond & Hut

A small beaver pond & hut with the Tetons in the distance.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Wista DXIII 4x5 - Schneider APO 210mm - Velvia 50

3 Likes

Nice capture. I like the light on the beaver hut and the way it echoes the far off mountain

1 Like

This is a beauty, Paul. The glow of the lodge and its shape mimic the distant mountains well.

1 Like

I love it. So rich - that’s Velvia for you - and grandly intimate if that makes any sense. The light is nice and the reflection pretty great. You might have a go at raising the green luminance just a hair if you are one for film post-processing. What a restful and inviting scene.

1 Like

Beautiful warm light on the lodge in a very peaceful scene. For my tastes, I would clone out the very front plants, then crop a very little bit off the bottom for balance. For some reason, I find my attention halting quite a bit when I start at the bottom and then see that greenery in the front. Otherwise, it looks great.

2 Likes

@CharlesV @Mark_Seaver @_Kris @Harley_Goldman , thank you all for your reviews and kind comments. Time permitting I’ll take a poke at the suggested changes.
As always, I appreciate the ideas as over time we lose sight of the various possibilities an image might have with certain changes… :sunglasses: