A Teton Morning

This was a real challenge for me with regard to the wildlife. No, none in the photo, but they played a big part in it…LOL :clown_face:
The first challenge was getting around a very large grumpy old bison bull laying along the trail. No problem going off trail to get around him, but just how far in the dark did I need to go without him coming after me. Which I’ve had happen years earlier.
Anyway, once I got beyond that the next challenge was a bit funnier. This was the ever busy beaver. During the sequence of photos I took a beaver kept swimming back and forth upsetting the reflections and the water in general…*>) :grinning:

Once I fought off all the tough going events with the wildlife I was lucky enough to work out a couple takes on this scene. A photogs life is not an easy one…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wista DXIII 4x5 - Schneider APO 150mm lens Velvia 50QL

3 Likes

Paul, the wildlife adventures would have made the day for me. I really enjoy sitting quietly by a pond and watching beaver, even as they show annoyance at my presence (at least initially). Love the spots of sun on the Tetons and how their colors change in the reflections as well as being able to look into the quiet waters of the pond.