Thank you, Harley and Ed

Sorry to hear the news about Ed and Harley. Both made this a better site. Ed’s lengthy and detailed critiques will especially be missed. He was also so patient with his explanations. I sincerely hope they will continue their work here.

In the last time I am not often present in NPN for personal reasons and for finishing to assimilate the not easy transition from flowers to landscape but anytime I posted a photo they where there for helping me in this new category. Thanks to them I really improved my photos.
I am sorry for losing them. Go on showing in NPN your splendid photos.

I’ve been busy and just now saw the sad news – I have benefited greatly from both your comments and your inspiring posts. I do hope you will both continue to participate!

Sorry to read this, I just saw it in the Newsletter. Thank you both for your valuable contributions!
A changing of the guard is always an important moment, fortunately the Naturephotographers community will be strong enough to continue. And I hope that both Harley and Ed stay involved. I’m looking forward to their comments.

@Ed_McGuirk and @Harley_Goldman , :pray: thank you so much for your great contribution to NPN, that helped shape so many photographers.
I wish you all the very best for your future endeavors :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I remember that day well. The Whoa Nelly Deli, at the intersection of US 395 and CA 120. Good times for sure.

@Harley_Goldman and @Ed_McGuirk thank you for your efforts and dedication to NPN. It is much appreciated.

Hi Youssef, really nice to hear from you. Yes indeed, those were some wonderful outings back then. Some of those fall outings were the best for all of us with regards to overall image “keepers” as well… :sunglasses:
Here was another fun image from back then. As I jokingly refer to it as Youssef instructing Lon & Preston on the need for some slightly radical front tilt on the 4x5 camera… :cowboy_hat_face:

:rofl::rofl: that is a great photo!

1 Like

Yes, some truly fun days out there, Youssef… :+1:
btw: I still wear that same type vest. Old film-tog habits are hard to break…:sunglasses:

Paul,

I still have that very vest I am wearing in that photo. It is in near tatters since I can’t find the same style vest anymore.

1 Like