Thank you Nate Chappell!

I wanted to let everyone know that @Nate_Chappell has decided to step down from the role of Avian Moderator after 13 years of service. Thank you so much for all you have done over the years Nate! Please show your appreciation for all Nate has done :+1:

Avian will remain in the capable hands of @Keith_Bauer. Nate will still be around, just not in the moderator role.

2 Likes

Thanks, Nate. You’ve been an inspiration to me ever since I joined this forum. I really appreciate all the input you’ve provided on my images.

Although Avian photography was completely out of my wheelhouse I can truly say I appreciated Nate’s imagery as well as others work posted in that NPN category over the years. Thank you for your long time dedication to the art in that genre, Nate… :+1:

Nate, thank you so much for 13 years of service to NPN, and to the Avian category especially. I appreciate all you invest their time in this wonderful site, making it what it is, a great place to learn. Thank you.

Nate, I can’t imagine the time and “work” to be a moderator… a labor of love, perhaps. Thanks for all your years of service.

Thanks so much for your mentoring over the last 10 years that I have been involved with NPN. My avian photography skills have improved significantly. Hope to connect in the future!

Thanks Nate for your constructive feedback ! Would be great to see your images still on NPN ! Cheers, Hans

Thanks David! And also thanks to Dennis, Paul, Shirley, Mark, David and Hans for your comments. I still plan to contribute at times to both the critique section and the discussion forums.

1 Like

Thanks @Nate_Chappell! I really appreciate your critiques on my photos. Glad you are staying involved in the NPN community. – Allen

2 Likes