New Non-Nature Moderator!

We have had a big hole to fill since @Phil_Hodgkins left us 2 years ago. Now I am happy to announce that @David_Bostock has volunteered to take the reins for the Non-Nature category! David was the moderator for this category many years ago so we are excited to have him back. Please thank David for stepping up and re-joining the team!

3 Likes

I guess I’m going to have to post more of my non-nature stuff. Congratulations on your reappointment and recommitment to the site.

1 Like

Thanks @David_Bostock for your time and commitment to the Non-nature group and to NPN.

1 Like

Thank you, David, for stepping up to the position of Moderator/Editor for the Non-nature category. Congratulations!

2 Likes

As always a thank you goes out to ALL the moderators who have dedicated support to everyone here at NPN. We appreciate you stepping forward @David_Bostock for your help with the Non-Nature category… :+1:

1 Like

Very cool, David. I’m glad to see you back in that position. Now I need to start doing some non-nature photography.

1 Like

Congratulations @David_Bostock! and thank you for volunteering your time to be the non-nature moderator!

1 Like

Great news – thank you @David_Bostock !! I think I can come up with a few in that category!

1 Like

Most welcome! I think I might have a few dozen (of thousands :rofl: ) stashed on my computer for your category…

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I hope to be able to get close to the other moderator’s standards and excellence.

Congratulations David, I’m glad to have back actively at NPN again. And thanks for volunteering your time as moderator.

Congrats @David_Bostock, and thanks for taking on this assignment. Looking forward to postings in this category!