Please welcome our new Landscape moderator David Bostock!

@David_Bostock has been moderating the Non-Nature category and has now graciously stepped up to help @Lon_Overacker and @Eva_McDermott as a moderator in the Landscape category.

We are very excited to have David even more involved than he was before. Thank you so much David!

4 Likes

Well hey, thanks for stepping up even more. I’m sure everyone will be happy with the choice and benefit from your advice.

2 Likes

I don’t shoot many landscapes but, when I do, I know I will benefit from David’s insightful critiques. Congrats, David.

2 Likes

Congratulations David. Look forward to you being part of our team.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking this on David. I certainly have benefited from your input in the past and look forward to future

2 Likes

Your comments are always appreciated and helpful, David. I’m sure David K, , Eva & Lon look forward to your additional moderator support in the Landscape Category going forward as well. Thank you for your NPN help overall… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@David_Bostock , @Lon_Overacker and @Eva_McDermott are all very talented photographers and generally great and friendly people and I have the highest respect for all of them. I think we’re in good hands with the three of them at the helm. :blush:

2 Likes

@David_Bostock, great to hear that you will become our new landscape moderator. I have very much appreciated your work within the non-nature category.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @David_Bostock ! Glad to have you on the team!

2 Likes

Welcome, David. Glad to have you aboard.

2 Likes

Good Deal for everyone!