Please welcome our new Avian Moderators!

Please give a warm welcome to our new moderators in the Avian category; @Dennis_Plank and @Allen_Sparks! Both are fantastic bird photographers and we are excited to have them taking over the reigns.

Keith Bauer has stepped down as moderator due to irreconcilable differences between him and myself. Despite our differences in opinions, I appreciate all the contributions Keith has made to NPN over the years and I would encourage you to show your appreciation as well.

Wow! First of all, I hate to see Keith go. He’s been an invaluable contributor over the years and has certainly helped me along the way.
I can’t think of two better avian photographers to take over the responsibilities of being moderators in the avian category. Dennis and Allen, thanks for taking the reigns. It’s a huge responsibility and glad that you have both accepted the challenge. Kudos to both of you!

1 Like

Sorry to see Keith step down; his critiques certainly have helped me become a better photographer in general. But welcome to the new mods; the Avian category is in capable hands.

1 Like

Welcome Dennis and Allen. Looking forward to your Avian moderating!

1 Like

I was surprised and sorry to see Keith go. He’s contributed a lot to this forum which has been blessed as long as I’ve been on NPN with wonderful Avian Moderators. I look forward to working with Allen and hopefully we’ll be able to fill the shoes of our predecessors.

3 Likes

Welcome and THANK YOU Dennis and Allen! Great to see you guys step up! I know it’s a very demanding role with big shoes to fill. I’m very new to Avian photography and have a lot to learn, so I’m looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

I’m sorry to see Keith go. His suggestions have been very helpful to me.

1 Like