Please welcome Shirley Freeman and Patricia Brundage to the NPN Team!

I’m very excited to announce that we have two new additions to the NPN team!

@Shirley_Freeman is now a moderator/editor for the Macro category along with @Bill_Fach

@Patricia_Brundage is now an editor in the Flora category along with @Bill_Fach

Please give them a warm welcome into these new roles and give them thanks for taking on these duties! It’s a lot of work and we really appreciate their commitment to make NPN the best nature photography site in the world!

For anyone wondering, we now have two roles; Moderators and Editors. Many of the moderators play both roles, but we wanted to split the roles up to give some the option of being one or the other so we can play to their skills. Editors make the weekly editors picks along with giving critique. Moderators are responsible for keeping the site civil and organized along with helping to educate new users on the site. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

5 Likes

Welcome to both! They are well known, quality additions to the moderator team.

2 Likes

David, nice to hear Shirley & Patricia are willing to help Bill out in those a bit delicate and artful categories to say the lest. Thank you both for helping out as moderators and assisting Bill in these two photographic genres here at NPN…:+1::+1:

1 Like

Welcome, Shirley and Patricia. You’ll both be great assets to the team.

1 Like

Welcome to both Patricia and Shirley to the NPN team. Thanks so much for helping out.

1 Like

Thank you so much to both of you for offering your time and expertise to NPN!

1 Like

Welcome aboard!!!

1 Like

Welcome Shirley and Patricia! Great to have you supporting the respective galleries! Awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations Shirley and Patricia, I thank you in advance for investing your time in NPN, it is appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, ladies! :+1:
-P

1 Like

Welcome, Shirley and Patricia !
NPN team is getting stronger!

1 Like

Super choices! Welcome Shirley and Patricia!

1 Like

Welcome to the team. :slight_smile:

Welcome Patricia and Shirley :slight_smile: