New Flora Moderator!

Please welcome @Kris_Smith as the newest member of the NPN team! Kris has quickly become a valuable contributor to the community and we believe she will be a great moderator. Thank you for accepting the position Kris!

Also, please thank @Patricia_Brundage for her time as an editor in the Flora category, she will be stepping down due to personal time commitments but will still be contributing to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard the moderator team @Kris_Smith . I’m sure you’ll continue to add a lot of value to NPN.

@Kris_Smith , great to hear that you have become a moderator. Your inspiring, helpful and experienced comments are very much appreciated, and your engagement so far has been outstanding. Thanks!

Personally, I hope that you have time to in the future also to give comments outside the flora category.

@Kris_Smith ,

Congratulations! It’s wonderful that you are the Flora Moderator.

p

Thanks Patricia for your time and effort in moderating!!!

Kris, welcome to your new role! You are an excellent choice for it.

1 Like

Aw shucks folks, I hope I can do even half the job Patricia did. It’s a privilege and I’m flattered to have been asked and even happier that I have the time to devote to the task.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Kris_Smith! And many thanks to @Patricia_Brundage for your contributions and devotion. We hope to continue to see your work!

Thanks for your hard work @Patricia_Brundage to help make our flowers pretty and thanks @Kris_Smith for making the time to take over the reins! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the moderator team, Kris. I think you’ll find it rewarding.

Thanks for all your hard work, Patricia. The flora forum has blossomed under your tenure.

1 Like

Thank you @Patricia_Brundage for your hard work serving as moderator in the Flora. We appreciate your time and attention.

Congratulations, @Kris_Smith, and welcome to the team of moderators. I have all confidence that you will do a fine job. I’m glad that you have the time, and appreciate your willingness to invest it as the Flora Moderator here at NPN.

Congratulations Kris! Thanks Patricia for all your hard work. This is a great forum and the volume is pretty significant.

Thanks everyone for your well-wishes and encouragement. Together we can keep this a great section to explore and find images & techniques to discuss.

Welcome to your new role @Kris_Smith, it’s well deserved !!

And many thanks to @Patricia_Brundage for all her contributions during her time as a moderator.