The Multiverse

This is probably my favorite image in my screen saver at moment and I also have a 24 x 36 inch metal print of it in my living room. I took this photo about 4 years ago and had been photographing the bubbles anytime the conditions were right, trying to improve each time and find something different. This small patch of bubbles was more vibrant than all the other bubbles that day.

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

Anything

Technical Details

This was an easy edit in lightroom, pretty much just increased the whites to brighten it up and add contrast. I shot handheld so I can move fast to not get soaked from the waves and also the tripod shows up in reflections.

2 Likes

Definitely an awesome collection of colored bubbles in a multitude of sizes, nicely scattered throughout the frame. Your reflection in each bubble is also good fun.

Love this shot Glenn! It’s fun, colorful, creative and I’d definitely use it as a screensaver. I can tell you put a lot of work into it.

@Glenn_Tunaley This is such a fun image! You did an excellent job seeing and carrying out this image. I enjoy the color and the reflection in each bubble. The “random pattern”, if that’s a phrase, is very pleasing.

Thanks Roberta! This one was super easy to edit. Most of the work put into this was just capture technique, trying to get as much as possible in focus, making sure my reflection wasn’t too big in the bubbles, camera shake, composition etc.

@Mark_Seaver @karlag thank you Mark and Karla

Dang man, this is sick!

1 Like

Thank you Matt!

1 Like

The colors and textures are amazing Glenn. Congratulations on the EP!