"Tide Bubbles"

What technical feedback would you like if any?

All comments are valued.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

All comments are valued.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

1/8 sec @ f/22, 39 mm, ISO 100, Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 II USM lens

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

dougbluntphotos

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
2 Likes

Doug: Simply marvelous. I like that you’ve included a little of the beach debris to provide some scale and the color and details in the bubbles are wonderful. I could also see some comps that just include the bubbles. Most excellent. >=))>

PS: Please consider resizing your images to 1500 pixels on the long side. Bigger images tax the server a bit and make your images better targets for image thieves although I have to admit I liked the detail visible in the largest image.

Oh wow, this is really neat, Doug. I am really enjoying the colors.

Caught my eye on the front page. Love the colors. Could also see a tight crop as an abstract.

1 Like

Getting the colors in the bubbles and keeping them sharp is always a major challenge, Doug. You’ve done a great job here, with outstanding colors in the bubbles, lots of them in the frame and everything sharp.

I’m overwhelmed by your generous and kind commentary. Love being here. And not all the comments have been complementary, but I learned a lot. So thanks once again!

Congratulations, Doug. Well done picking this out. I’m not sure most people would have even noticed the potential of this scene. The colors are incredible.

Max