Tom Duo

I caught these guys showing off in our backyard recently.

Type of Critique Requested

• Aesthetic: Feedback on the overall visual appeal of the image, including its color, lighting, cropping, and composition.
  • Conceptual: Feedback on the message and story conveyed by the image.
  • Emotional: Feedback on the emotional impact and artistic value of the image.
  • Technical: Feedback on the technical aspects of the image, such as exposure, color, focus and reproduction of colors and details, post-processing, and print quality.

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

I like that they are both in focus, diffused light, and I get to see a frontal and rearview of the splendor of this matched pair. Cropping about right?

Technical Details

Z9, Nikon 200-500 lens, monopod, 1/1600th, f 8.0, 300mm, ISO 25600, cropped to 4674 x 3158

1 Like

Great photo and wonderful color. The crop looks good with room on the left side. Getting both sides of the turkeys was a nice addition.

Another outstanding capture, Dave. It all looks good to me. Well done.

Hi Dave
It is amazing how wild Turkeys can transform their look from a drab under weight looking bird to this on demand, nice catch. I think you might look at an opening out the framing some. Dave what software did you use on this shot, a ISO of 25600 is a big challenge. ( the coloring on the turkeys look a little AI-eee?)
Thank you for sharing the photograph with us.
Peter

I used photoshop, and Topaz Photo AI. I was constrained some in cropping with shooting them with big glass fairly close up. Thanks for your input, Peter.