Travelling

As the water flows
Along the deep riverbank
There I will travel

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is more than welcome as always

Technical Details

1 Like

I like the composition with the flow of the stream carrying me back into the woods. Also the contrast of the lighter grass on the left with the darker water and reflection is nice. The woods have an interesting texture without being too busy. My only cavil is the grass and vegetation on the right is a little too saturated for my taste

I love how the river and the triangular shape of the tall grass pulls in, Ben. I could sit on the bank forever. A very calm and peaceful place to be. Nicely seen and captured.

Another fine image, Ben. This is just so peaceful. I agree with @linda_mellor I could sit here forever. And the light is so, so fine. Well done.

1 Like

Love your haiku as always! This is beautiful! So, so peaceful. I also agree with Linda and David that I could see myself sitting on the bank with a hot cup of coffee. The colors are wonderful and blend so well together. The reflections of the trees in the water just tops it off. One of my favorites. Very well done!

1 Like

@Richard_Duckworth , @linda_mellor , @David_Bostock , @Donna_Callais ,Thank you all for your comments. It’s nice for me to see that you feel the peacefulness of the place. Just a small corner at the local park. Where I find many of my images.

1 Like