Trees winding in the light

What technical feedback would you like if any? I am learning and happy with every critique or info

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Is this composition to busy ??

Any pertinent technical details: nikon D810, 24-70 nikon lens at 56mm, F8.0, 1/60, Iso 640

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

It is certainly a pleasant image and a tranquil scene, I do not get much emotion from it however… Maybe the colors are a bit on the yellowish side…

1 Like

Nicely done. There is poetry in this image with how the trees gracefully lean one way and another. Well seen and appreciated. Just go to show you that you can have light peering through the foliage without it being disturbing if you do it right.

1 Like

Ben,

This is lovely. It’s open, airy, even a bit enchanting. No, I do not think this is too busy. The arrangement of the trunks makes this feel open, and made even better by the delightful light in the background.

I suppose you could play with the white balance. But for me the warmth here is inviting and wouldn’t want to cool this down too much.

Well seen, photographed and presented.

Lon

1 Like

Thank’s again , Lon. A nice and still helpful comment.

Thank you Igor for this elegant comment. Especially for the poetry you discovered in my image !!

I like the warmth too. and the pattern crated by the trunks. Provides a bit a an abstract quality to the scene.

Thank you, Tony for a warm comment .And the use of your V6 panel that made post processing so much easier for me !