Tufted Titmouse + Repost

Description: Titmice are a common bird in Oklahoma year-round.

Specific Feedback Requested: Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 60D, Canon 70-300 IS USM zoom @ 285mm, f/6.7, ISO 800, 1/350 sec., Hand Held. Processed in ACR and PSE 2020 for exposure, sharpening, NR, and cropping.

Is this a composite? No

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Nice shot Terry. I really like the nice complimentary colors in the bg. A nice pose from Titmouse with good eye contact. Nice and sharp as well. The small branch poking down and out of the frame is a distraction. I am not sure if the tree in bg is vertical or not. If it is then you could use that a vertical to relevel and then some of the bottom branch would be gone. It looks like you had a bit of rain. Well done.

Nice color and pose. Good detail. Agree with David about the branch distraction. With only a few raindrops, I would remove them.

@David_Schoen , @David_Leroy Thanks for your comments, guys. The tree in the BG is actually growing at an angle; it’s part of a two-trunked tree. How about I just eliminate that little branch? Better?

Much better. There is a bit of a tell tale where stick was but an easy fix.

1 Like

Much better! Cute little bird, with nice color. The BG colors fit well with the bird.

1 Like