Tufted Titmouse

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any Used Canon 5DS-R, f 8, 1/250sec., iso 3200, 100x400x1.4 Ext. Removed several stems to reduce clutter.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If backgrounds have been removed, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Good lighting on the titmouse and a nice pose and excellent detail.

Good job on the color balance. Pleasing pose and nice environment. I think it is a tad oversharpened.
Is this a large crop?

Very pleasant capture. Maybe just a tad over sharpened but I do appreciate the detail you got. I’d be tempted to crop from the top a little to remove some of the clutter int he UR, but we take what we get for perches. Your Titmice are much prettier than mine.

Thanks to all, these birds move from one place to the other very quickly. I also find them to be unafraid and usually land all around me when setting up my feeders. I agree with the crop suggestion and slight over sharpening.

Hi David, I have moved my tent within ten feet from my subjects , although cropping less but still crop enough to see good detail, just a personal preference. I see less noise also,