Tufted titmouse

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Overall image quality

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

basic composition

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If backgrounds have been removed, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Took this image with the following: Canon R, Sigma 150-600mmC and the Canon 1.4XIII for a total of 840mm. Used tripod, from a blind. Also removed some of the feeder the bird was on.
!/500 @ F-9 ISO 1250.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Hi John, I like the soft background and the feeding behavior of the bird at the feeder. Bird looks soft to me and I wish the head was not angled away from us. I’d keep working on these kind of shots to improve sharpness of the subject and poses. I find Titmouse to be fast as lightning so I can appreciate how tough a subject this is.

Good comments by Allen. I really like the nice soft back ground, colors and placement of bird in the frame. I am not sure why it is soft. The shutter speed seems decent and even if bird was moving you would think part of the feeder would be in focus. A pretty bird.