Waterland

I just loved the moment !

What technical feedback would you like if any?Any feedback is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?Any feedback

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Nikon D810, F11, 1/500, Iso200, 24-70 lens at55mm.

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Ben,

Great catch! And a great moment indeed.

I’m fairly certain I’ve never seen a rainbow AND three cows and a reflection… Fun!

Ok, gotta mention the tilted horizon. No biggie, but you might want to level out.

thanks for sharing!

Lon

1 Like

This is a wonderful pastoral scene Ben. The rainbow and it reflection add special interest. Like Lon, I don’t think I have ever seen three cows under a rainbow.

The horizon is crooked, otherwise an interesting scene. :slight_smile:

@Lon_Overacker, @Matt_Payne, @Eva_McDermott, I am happy with your comments. My own point is that if I straighten the horizon, the feeling is gone. I think that’s personal . So the question is, has an horizon always to be straight ??

I think a crooked horizon is very distracting and makes it very hard to look at the image and see much else.

1 Like