Weathered

Description:

Years ago I walked up to a streetside dropoff mailbox and saw some very interesting shapes on top from a weathered sticker of some sort. I only had my iPhone with me but that proved the best tool as I had to hold it up at full arm’s length to shoot down at the top. (This was before anyone had articulating screens.)

Specific Feedback Requested:

All comments welcome!

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites)
No.

iPhone 4S. Into PS for a little rotation and centering, cloned in a little more on some edges and removed two rivets.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
3 Likes

Great looking abstract. Great colors, shapes and textures.

I love the natural framing of the white part. The colors and textures are great.

Wonderful find, Bonnie. Perfect colors and texture. Sort of looks like a window to me. Nicely done.

Diane, this is a great looking pattern. The colors, shapes and textures all fit together. I see a covered wagon in the white/brown against a wide blue prairie sky.

I love this type of photography .This has great texture and the (white) patterns are also very interesting.

Wonderful!

The best camera in the world is the one you have at the felicitous moment.