Yellow Delicious Apple Blossom -Repost

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any Canon 5d mark III, 180mm Macro lens with 1.4 III extender, f5, iso 200, 1/800sec., Reduced shadow on left bottom pedal, adj. lighting on two buds and toned down background. Repost Cloned awy stem spot.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

Beautiful. Excellent processing. I’m being super nit-picky, but I would clone out the light spot on top of the stem where it enters the frame.

John: Beautiful presentation with the lone flower and the buds against a marvelous BG. Really nicely processed and presented as well. Most excellent. >=))>

This is a beautiful composition, John. I really love the array of buds and leaves and how they frame the flower. The little bit of curve to the lower petal and right petal that goes out of focus does nag at my eye a bit. Maybe a slightly smaller aperture to get just a bit more depth of field? I wouldn’t want too much, because I like the way everything fades into the background.

Thanks to all. cloned out the stem spot, did not see that Michael, thanks. Will have to remember to experiment with the f stop on my macro shots. Thanks again,
Wayne

Gorgeous image John. I love the delicacy of the apple blossoms and how you chose to present them. No suggestions here.

Pat

Thanks again, everyone. Appreciate your comment Patricia.

John a beautiful floral painting for hanging on the wall. I love the photo.

1 Like

John
Lovely photo. I like the balance in it and the BG is excellent.

1 Like