You call that I nest.

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

The photograph was taken at Rocky Neck State Park on April 13, 8:25 AM. I was happy to have a nesting pair reclaiming this nest, it was abandoned last year.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback

any

Technical Details

Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm & 1.4ext, f10, 700mm, 1/1600, ISO 4,00. The shot was cropped in DXO PotoLab 7, and I used DeepPrime to handle any noise.

Critique Template

Use of the template is optional, but it can help spark ideas.

• Vision and Purpose:
  • Conceptual:
  • Emotional Impact and Mood:
  • Composition:
  • Balance and Visual Weight:
  • Depth and Dimension:
  • Color:
  • Lighting:
  • Processing:
  • Technical:

Looks like they have a lot of construction left to do, Peter. Excellent “story” image and the Osprey itself is very well done. It looks as if you can get a nice angle on this nest, so here’s looking forward to some great images later this summer.

Nice in all respects and a great story! (She’s waiting on the next lumber delivery.) I’ll add my hopes for some great opportunities here – looks like a fantastic location!

Great story Peter. I like your BG in this one that subtly shows where that next load of lumber is coming from. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

Nice pose you captured Peter. Love the over the shoulder look. Yes, more building to do - should be great to watch.

Hi Dennis, Diane, Ed & Allen.
It was nice to this Ospreys working to setup their nest. There are now setting on eggs, so with luck we will get the family grow.
Peter

1 Like

Ospreys Do choose. Some unusual places to nest. I actually think they run the cell towers in this country.

1 Like