2019 Christmas card

This is our Christmas card this year!

D500 with 24-85 lens at 29mm(essentially 45 mm on crop sensor), 1/100 sec., f 6.3, ISO 1400 (auto-ISO), lume cube on face, off at an angle to the left. Our granddaughter was moving so fast this is basically a grab shot. We were at a Christmas party and she was fascinated with the tree for about 3 minutes. My niece was assigned lume cube duty which worked about 10 percent of the time due to our moving target.

I have been mostly absent for awhile. Serious family illnesses, hospitalizations and surgeries. Even this little one did not escape as she had RSV over Thanksgiving , resulting in a hospital stay . She has recovered fully as is evident by this pic and her energy last weekend.

Any comments fair game.

Regards to all

Kathy

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Such an adorable child and pic. Hope 2020 brings you and your family good health and happiness!

AWWWWW!!! A great shot of your granddaughter. Love the ponytail against the off white wall and her intense gaze.

1 Like

Very cute and nice image, too.

1 Like

Precious! these are special times and no doubt you cherish them!

1 Like

Kathy: Just wonderful to see the curiosity and joy in her expression :innocent: :smiley:. May the New Year be full of recovery and encouragement for you and your family. >=))>

1 Like

A Christmas card that couldn’t be cuter. Love the boots! Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy 2020.

1 Like

Growing so fast and so cute! The lighting is nice and soft. I hope the family illnesses improve next year, I know it makes life quite challenging. Merry Christmas!

1 Like