2020 Favorites Humor Category

Description:

I was attempting to have our crew pose for an autumn photo with Jenny wrangling all the pups for the shot and then chaos ensued. Badger decided to check out what Morgan had been eating, Zero kept his eyes on Jenny, and Tom the cat elegantly cat-mooned the scene. We did get a fairly reasonable shot of the crew, but this one is worth a few chuckles and is one of my 2020 favorites. Enjoy

Specific Feedback Requested:

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Is this a composite?
I did a significant amount of exposure compensation to preserve details in the scene. Levels, DeNoise AI, Shadows & Highlights, Brightness & Contrast.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Fun photo Jim. Looks and sounds like a great effort on your part. Your dogs are gorgeous…and the cat, he looks like he’s just being a cat. Nice job, thanks for sharing the moment.

1 Like

A very fun image, Jim. Typical cat pose when I try to get a photo of ours.

1 Like

This is a wonderful shot of your furry friends, Jim. You captured a nice moment and it looks like they all get along.

1 Like

This is a great family portrait, Jim! I love the behaviors and the quality of the photo is excellent also.

1 Like

A great photo of your pet crew having a fun, Jim. The pumpkins and hay bale are fine props.

1 Like

Very cute and excellent image. Most fun.

1 Like

Cats will be cats Jim. Very cute shot and a beautiful set of family pets. All of our dogs kept us sane through this pandemic and it looks like yours did their best to provide some humor. I Love it!

1 Like