5 out of 2500

At the evening two days ago, I revisited the Alnarp park just a short drive from home. The park has around 2,500 different tree and shrub species (for more info see here Tree legs). In this image I have captured 5 of them!

Specific Feedback Requested

Any comments are welcome!

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
f/13, 1/160, ISO 800, Olympus lens 40-150 mm @90 mm (180 mm equiv.), Olympus camera OM-D E-M1X

2 Likes

Ola,

The colors are beautiful as presented and I also like the proportions and arrangement of the composition. I have no suggestions. This is a beautiful park to have so conveniently located near your home!

This is really nice Ola. In one image you have captured just about every color of spring foliage imaginable . The combination of colors creates an interesting mosaic. I also like your composition, you have done a good job of balancing the image so that the viewer’s eye wanders around to take in all the vibrant spring colors. Great image, well done…

This looks nice. The color saturation is nicely balanced throughout the frame. Not always easy when you have so much color. Clicking this doesn’t make it any bigger. I wonder if others are having this problem?

@Tony_Kuyper, thanks for your kind comments. Please try to enlarge now!

Ola, love the forms and color palette together. Nice image.

Thanks Mario. I am glad that you liked my image.