Standing together
In elegant moving shapes
Ready for a dance

Specific Feedback Requested

All feedback is more than welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

4 Likes

This is good Ben. The beauty here is very subtle and perhaps not everyone will recognize it. It doesn’t have that processed look either. I guess that’s what I like about it. It feel real, as in genuine. Beauty without makeup. Don’t know what to suggest. Clone out the little yellow flower? Make this a bit even more cooler?

This is really good seeing. I guess you’ve photographed these forests for so long that you’re seeing the less obvious aspects of them.

I love the soft warm colors and the trees with their curved shapes really look like they are dancing! Love your Haiku too! Really beautiful capture!

What a great eye to catch this beauty, Ben. Yes, it feels like a dance. Wonderful composition and lighting.

Love how the movement of the trees has so much energy and the feeling of fun, but also definitely dancing, @Ben_van_der_Sande. Very nicely done.

You’re right, the trees do look like they’re dancing. Well seen and photographed. I like the green tint the image has, it’s rather calming!

Very nice capture Ben. My only suggestion would be to burn down the light area of the central tree. Your selection of trees has a nice rhythm.

Yes, dancing indeed! I think @Eva_McDermott has a good idea about the very white area – just a little more detail there could be nice.

Ben, you sure know how to make these trees dance, I saw the same theme in your last post. I agree with @Eva_McDermott comments, you have a great sense of rhythm in the composition and I would also burn down the center tree’s highlights.

@Ed_McGuirk , @Eva_McDermott , @Tom_Nevesely , @Vanessa_Hill , @linda_mellor , @David_Bostock , @Diane_Miller , Thank you all for your attention and comments .
Based on your suggestions I made a rework and burned down the light area of the central tree.
(Thank you Eva). I myself find it also better this way.

1 Like