Aleeda Reflection

Simply a day I found some unusual reflections.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any appreciated

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
60 mm f/8 1/40 sec iso 100

3 Likes

The first one is a huge winner in my book. There are many directions you can take this to and I like what you have done here. I may suggest burning the lower left and right corners.

Thanks for sharing!

I agree, the first one is absolutely awesome! It feels like a watercolor painting…I guess it is watercolor. :grinning:

I agree with @Adhika_Lie that a slight darkening on the right side would add more dynamic to this. Even a slight vignette might do the trick. Excellent, Mario.

1 Like

OMG, this is really good, Mario. Where did this come from? I’m talking about the first image. Yeah, it’s inspired. One of the best images you’ve shown here. It’s another tree reflection image that we see but this one is very different. Because with it you enter another world. It’s an abstraction. I would be very proud to have this one as one of my own. A hearty congratulations on a job well done. The second image is a reflection of a tree and is more literal.

Thank you @Adhika_Lie @David_Bostock @Igor_Doncov for all your kind comments. and suggestions

I was scanning through with no time to stop in but you made me take a minute!! I think the first one is awesome! Agree about darkening the right side. Excellent seeing and shooting!

Awesome abstract Mario! I like both images but the first is more interesting.

I too, really love the first image! The curly, rippling trunk almost looks like script from another language, and the little twigs below make the water look sparkly, very beautiful! It’s a well seen scene! :grin:

Thank you Vanessa. I also thought about the other language, Arabic?

1 Like

Yeah, Arabic or Ajami or Urdu. I think there’s a lot that are really pretty like that!

Mario, I don’t have much to add that hasn’t already been said but I did want to at least say that I really love that first image. Outstanding work!

This is so good.
I just post (some) tree reflection but yours is very nice.

Rework with a touch of darkening RLC

2 Likes