Anemone Seascape

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: K5 IIs, 180mm f3.5 (1/125 sec at f11, ISO 800) I took this shot a long time ago with my old Pentax system. My polarizing filter had fogged up and was able to salvage this shot with DeHaze in Lightroom. After adjusting curves, I tried Aurora HD and it provided a fairly natural looking color and contrast to the scene. The colors of this giant green anemone glow when exposed to daylight. …Jim

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Intimate seascapes have an otherworldly quality for me sometimes; it’s almost like a fly-over view of an alien planet. There’s lots to explore in your image, and I enjoy that. Nice job on the recovery.

1 Like

I enjoy this very much. The arrangement is great and the two-color-scheme of the image makes the anemone pops out. Thanks for sharing with us!

1 Like

I am really enjoying the clarity and minute detail Jim!

1 Like

My eye is drawn to and stuck on the living detail you have captured and made into a stunning image.
This looks like it could be underwater - an anemone? Excellent composition and color management too.

1 Like

Jim, the details and color n the Anemone look great. You’ve also got enough surroundings to hold interest throughout the frame.

1 Like