Another Yellowthroat

Taken yesterday morning. Minimal processing.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso 800, 100-400 plus 1.4X at 560, f8, 1000th, A7R4, handheld, 12 MP out of 61 (around 20% of full frame)

(If backgrounds have been removed, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

Hi David
Both shots are very cute. Nice framing, color and detail. In the second photograph, it looks like the Yellowthroat is looking at you and saying this the pose you wanted, right.
Peter

Very nice with the singing pose ! What exactly is the thing he’s sitting on? Anyway, well done David! Cheers, Hans

Looks like it really likes that perch, David. Great singing pose and I really like the composition. Sweet light in this one as well.

Hi David,

One bird that I just cant get out in the open. Looks like an old cattail stem for a perch. I like this one as presented. Well done…Jim

Lovely singing pose and beautiful background David. Aesthetically and technically solid-very well done.

Chuck