At the edge (icon alert)

It’s a well photographed icon, but I still love this photo. All comments and suggestions welcome.

3 Likes

Tony, my first reaction was, “Cool, light through the end of the tunnel.” The glow through the tunnel and it’s play across the beach looks great. It’s also nice that you were able to hold the detail in the shadow side and have some good colors in the sky.

1 Like

Tony: An icon perhaps but what an attractive subject. Marvelous light of course and a fine capture. >=))>

Great take on this Tony. Did you have to clone out other photographers or were you lucky on this shoot and all by yourself? You got some beautiful in this image. The foreground rocks are just glowing. Well done!

There were the usual gazillion photographers. I was behind them all, above them on a little hill and shot over them with a super wide lens. I think the luck was that the front row of photographers was far enough back that I could get enough foreground.

You did well to get this amazing image with the hordes of photographers there in front of you Tony. Really well done. I almost went just before Christmas this year but a friend returning from a shoot there said there were so many photographers that the parking lot was full and he had to make the 2 mile walk from highway 1. Masterful job with this.