Balloon With A View

This was a larger panorama that I cropped out about 1/3 from the left to give the balloon a better position as well as reducing unnecessary sky. Sunrise coming from the right, but went a little downhill as I was finishing the pano shots
Canon %D Mk IV with 70-200 mm L lens at 200mm, 1/80 sec, f/18, ISO 1600. Should have probably taken the shot at f/16 or less to speed up the shutter.
It’s rare that we see a hot air balloon in our area, so a real treat to find this floating in the sky on a nice morning.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Daniel, again you’re forgetting to upload your image. Please, remember to click the Upload button above, the mountain scene button above the text field. Get in the habit of doing that first! Then you can add your text. Also, as a reminder, look at the Video in Site Tips.

I corrected the error within minutes of discovering, on my own, the mistake, but apparently it didn’t fix the problem as my image is still not posted. Not to put too harsh a sound on this email, but any website that requires a video to explain the “ins and outs” of the site ought to be simplified. Even when I use the video the constant clicking back and forth from video to site is annoying.

I apologize for the inconvenience this seemed to have caused, but I’m 72, prepping for a large exhibit in my community, also prepping for an Art In The Park as well as regular daily duties, which would include photography, editing, fighting Adobe, editing, restarting computers, editing.

I think at this point I will bow out of NPN for my own sanity and yours.

Thanks for trying to help.

Daniel