Best of 2020

Some of my favorite images from 2020

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

1 Like

Some really beautiful images, Bryan. I think my favorite is the waves (#7) with #8 and #3 not far behind.

1 Like

Nice set of images! My favorite is the simplicity of 4 but 3 and 6 are not far behind. Tremendous variety. Well done. Terrific year for you.

1 Like

Fine set of images for the year! My favorites are the ocean storm and night sky over the road!

1 Like

Nice set of images Bryan. My favorites are the ocean waves and the night sky, but I also like the simplicity of the S-shaped tree trunk.

1 Like

This is a great collection of images Bryan, with a well rounded diversity of subject matter.

My favorites is #7, the waves, which is a very dynamic image with a lot of energy.

My second choice is #10, the S-shaped trunk, a great study of light and shadow.

My third choice is the Milky Way image.

Keep them coming in 2021 !!

1 Like

Your Milky Way image is astounding. I’m trying to understand why it rises above other nightscapes so much. It could be due to the perfect arc it forms across the image. That makes you feel like the night sky stretching over you from horizon to horizon.

The others I like is the second image where the water is flowing down between the two trees. And I also like the one with a snowy hill behind the trees. In both cases it’s the perspective on how you saw things that make them interesting. You’ve shown the visual relationship between you and what you’re looking at. In that sense, they’re pictures about you as well as the subject.

1 Like

Bryan, this is an excellent collection. I’m struck by the number that are predominantly white or whitish while showing lots of detail. Since I’m enjoying them all, I don’t see a reason to choose favorites. As a minor detail, the guidelines asked for no more than 10 images, that’s a way to keep server use under (at least some) control.

Sorry I missed that note about 10 images. I’ve deleted two images from the post.

Bryan, I didn’t mean for you to do that, just wanted you to pay a bit more attention. Feel free to put them back…your choice.

A very nice collection of favorites with lots of variety, Bryan! I’m kind of partial to #5 with the stream meandering through the rugged rocks and the mountain as a backdrop. Nice detail and composition and a great job with the exposure.

1 Like