Black Partridge

Black Partridge on a dead tree.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 5d 3; 500 mm; 2X; ISO 1600; 1/250 sec. at F8.

(If backgrounds have been removed, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
1 Like

Beautiful bird. I like the pose and detail. Nice perch showing some of the colors of the bird. The background, for me, is a bit bright.

Nice capture of this beautiful bird, Jagdeep. I love how the perch seems to frame him. The background does seem a bit bright, but I’m working off of my laptop, and I’m not used to how well it is showing brightness.

A bold and bright image with a very nice capture of a very striking bird, Jagdeep! I like how the curves of the bird match the curve of the log. The background is a little bright but so is the bird so it all works fine for me!

Gorgeous Jagdeep. A beautiful bird and I love the way the pose works with the lines of the tree. Very well done.

A wonderful image of this relatively rare and threatened species. It is certainly beautiful, and you have captured its beauty very well.