Blue-winged Teal

A new bird for me! I startled these blue-winged teal this morning and managed to get some images. The send is my favourite

Specific Feedback Requested

Any comments welcome

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

Great action series, Eduard. Love the motion in the water and the send off. Nicely done.

The second is my favourite too, Eddie, as it shows the wing so well (I can’t see this photo large, tho’ I can enlarge the others).

I’ve really enjoyed seeing this series of images. Great action in the water and of course, the bird.

Number 3 would be my favourite.

Great sequence of shots. The details and colors are very nice. Love the water action as well. I would agree that the second shot seems to show it all. What camera and what techs?

Canon EOS R5 + RF 100-500mm
Exposure: 1/2000
f/stop: 7.1
focal length: 500mm
iso: 6400

1 Like

Hi Eduard
Very cool series of photograph, I would have to go with number 2 as my favorite shot. The color and detail are great. How do you like the R5 and 100-500mm lens?
Peter

i love the R5 and 100-500. I use the TC-2 sometimes as well, but do wish it was a little faster when I do

Hi Eduard
I first looked at the R5 and the 100-500mm lens was with an 1.4 ext and 2 ext and I stayed with the 1.4, because it was sharper. Have fun with the R5.
Peter