Brother and Sister

Thank you Brenda. I’m certainly guilty of anthropomorphizing much of the animal images I take and I see from others. I think we want them to feel what we think they must be feeling based on our own human emotions. They may actually not be loving on each other like I think they are but it makes me feel better to think they are. Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed the set. I very much appreciate your comments.

David: I’m not a bird guy but was perusing your portfolio after viewing your latest Teton image and could not resist commenting. Just spectacular captures all and I really envy you the opportunity and applaud your efforts. Most excellent and altogether worthy of the EP. >=))>

Wow, thanks so much, Bill. If you are ever down in southern California near the middle of June, let me know. We can shoot these together. They breed on the ocean cliff faces and have been here for more than a decade. Different males and different females but they always use the same cliff face. Easy shots and you dont need a long lens.

David: I may take you up on that. One of our sons lives in Torrance and we do go out there at least once or twice a year. We have no firm plans for 2024 but if it looks like we would be there that time of year I’ll try to get in touch with you.

That sounds perfect!