Brown Eyed Susan blur

The image made on a windy day. sharp images were not possible, so I cam home with a lot of blurry images. This is in-camera blur with multiple exposures. The camera does automatic stacking of 5 images.

What technical feedback would you like if any? any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 7DII + 180/3.5 + tripod

f/11, 1/8, ISO 200
ACR for RAW, PSCC

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Ravi, the color mix of gentle yellows and greens works well here. Definitely an interesting experiment. I’m wondering how a single longer exposure would look in comparison. I’m liking the blurring of the flower center, but feeling like the petals are too well defined.

Ravi, I’m sorry. For me the blur makes me dizzy and I literally can’t look at it for any length of time. Guess its my eyes letting me know my age.

Ravi: Nothing ventured, nothing gained but my thoughts echo Mark’s. Motion blur is so hard to predict and I think everyone has a different take on it. When I do it intentionally I tend to want it to be overt so for me this is close but not quite. >=))>