Bubbles On Top

2ND edit

Specific Feedback Requested

All comments are welcome.
I need to calibrate my monitor.
The image looks great in LR but when I post to NPN they seem to be coming out with more contrast.
How does this look to you?

OK. Seems like I had two sets of software having a go at each other on my Dell. i1Studio vs ccStudio.
I deleted one so hopefully this will sort it out.

Think I actually prefer the first one.

Technical Details

1/1250 f/4.5 ISO100

1 Like

Oh yes, the first one. So dramatic. The drama is lost (for me, anyway) in the second where you brought up the water.

Thanks for the feedback Bonnie.

This is a very beautiful image. I must agree with @Bonnie_Lampley, I like the original. The dark moody colors in the water and sky really draw me in. The cloud bank in the BG gives contrast. Great job Andre!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Donna.

A great dynamic and dramatic moment. The sky in the first picture could work in the latter. However, lower is more functional lighting for me. If you just cut a little from the top and the right, could it condense the expression?

Andre, I am definitely going with the first edit. The dark tones scream drama and force. It is nature showing how powerful it is. I have to say that the darker green in the ocean is mesmerizing in the first edit. What a marvelous moment you captured!

Thanks for the comment Egidio.

1 Like