Cape Henlopen Sunrise #2

Here is another image of that magical morning of shooting on the beach all by myself. The fog was totally amazing as it transformed both the landscape and sky into these lovely pastels. It was so calm and serene that I could have stayed for hours if only the conditions had not changed. The fog burned off all to quickly and I packed the gear up and headed back to the truck knowing how fortunate I was to witness this.

As always thanks for taking a moment to leave a thought.

Specific Feedback Requested

All C&C welcome.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Nikon D800, Nikon 17-35 @ 32mm, f 18 @ 1/2 sec, ISO 125, cable release & tripod

2 Likes

Ed: This is so simple yet so evocative. One can almost hear the whisper of the waves and the calming effect of the fog. Marvelous capture of a magical moment. >=))>

1 Like

Ed, the mood is outstanding with the gentle colors in the sky and reflected by the water. Like Bill, I can hear the swish of the waves and feel the quiet.

Very serene scene very well captured. A beautiful moment stopped in time.

Thanks for your thoughts @Bill_Fach , @Mark_Seaver and @Harley_Goldman, So glad you guys enjoyed the image. I have to say that the light that morning was surreal and I wish it had lasted longer as I totally enjoyed the calm serene mood while it lasted.

Simply gorgeous, with such lovely soft tones and colors. I love the framing you chose!