City Eagles

The city Eagles.
You don’t have travel to the mountains or take a boat upriver to visit this pair of Bold Eagles, just take Rt 84 east and get off at South-Windsor and take a right into the Big Y, then park in the right-hand side of the parking lot. The nest is about ten feet down from the top of an every-green. They can also be seen in a large maple at the Lynch Toyota’s parking lot or the local gas station. Last year this pair hatched two Eagles and we think the female is now sitting on an egg or eggs.
For more detail go to discussions topics.
Thank you for stopping by

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm, f7.1 , 300mm-500mm, 1/1600, ISO 250-400, crop by 50-60% .

1 Like

Hi Peter and wow, you do have some great eagle shots here. I like the variety…nesting pair, perching, and in flight. Light was good and showed all their details nicely and everything is sharp. Interesting they are so close to a developed area but must like it well enough.

Excellent series, Peter. Remarkable.

Lucky to have eagles so close at hand. Makes for good photo ops as shown in your series. Well done. I especially like the flight shot in that the view is low enough to include some trees.

Nicely done, Peter. Good crisp details in all three images. And it’s pretty nice when such a good subject doesn’t nest or perch in front of bothersome branches. It would be a long trek for me to get to So Windsor for this pair of Eagles, but pretty nice to know where they are if near the area.