Colorado Fall

Away from grandscapes found this intimate.

Specific Feedback Requested

any and all

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
200mm f/8 1/6 sec iso 100

What a beautiful blend of multiple colors. We all have our own styles, and my style would be to add just a bit of contrast to make it “pop” just a little bit more.

This is indeed a beautiful image. It gets better the more you blow it up because the texture becomes more evident. When small it looks like a combination of colored shapes. But when enlarged the texture of each shape begins to stand out. Perhaps a crop would ‘enlarge’ the subject and the texture become more apparent. Greaterr sharpness would have been nice. Perhaps the lens is incapable of it. It’s the type of composition that begs for MF resolution. Marvelous image really. Good comp and colors are spot on. I’m partial to the lower half.

Tony and Igor thanks for the comments @Tony_Siciliano @Igor_Doncov . My initial post was intentionally soft. I am reposting rework based on your suggestions with a touch of contrast and sharpening. Which is better in your opinions.
Rework

Original

Hey Mario, Nicely seen. I think I prefer the softer original one, but both are great. I could see this printed large and hanging on the wall. Really nice.

1 Like

re-work works for me. Great palette in this nice intimate shot!

I prefer the rework. Both are nice in their own different ways.

Mario, I prefer the rework. The additional sharpness and contrast adds a lot for me. I love all the colors and textures here, and you have arranged everything well. Nicely seen!