Colored land

What technical feedback would you like if any? All feedback is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any? All feedback is welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

This is really beautiful Ben. I wouldn’t change a thing. The light and the open composition are great. The spire in the background give this some character.

The monochromatic colouring makes this a delight for the eye, Ben - the image conveys a strong mood of calmness.

Very peaceful, and hopeful, with that beautiful golden light. I’m wondering if you did a gradient on the sky to darken it. The top of the steeple and the tops of the far background trees look a bit darker than I would expect. If you didn’t, then never mind!

Ben,

Very beautiful image. Peaceful and calming as mentioned (good descriptions.) What I’m enjoying most the color and light transition - not only in the hazy sky, but the entire image bottom to top - Or top to bottom. The part of the land that goes from lighter and hazy (ground fog?) thru some yellows and then the very lovely darker green at the bottom. The color and light just flows so beautifully - at least for me. And that’s my feedback.

Lon

This very pretty. Makes me want to look deeper into the image to see what the little objects are in the mist. Nice job!

I like this one a lot Ben, it had a wonderful mood. I like the graphic shapes of the tress and the church steeple. Even though these shapes are small in the frame, they create a lot of impact. Beautiful image, nicely done on your part.

Good placement of the sun in the composition, this works better than the sun in your prior post. I like how the sun, steeple and trees create a strong strong triangle shape.

@Lon_Overacker, @Ed_McGuirk, @Ian_Wolfenden, @Doug_Blunt, @Bonnie_Lampley, @Richard_Wong,believe it or not but I was rather unsure about this image. Now, also because of all your very nice comments. I learn to even more follow my feelings and make images more and more for myself to enjoy . Thank you all !!

1 Like