Composition, lighting, and artistic feedback

What technical feedback would you like if any? - Composition feedback for all three

What artistic feedback would you like if any? - any suggestions .

Any pertinent technical details:

Canon EOS T6, Canon EF 75-300 mm with various focal lengths. Primarily shot with ISO 100, Av priority and f-stops varied.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

You have some very nice fall images here. The first two seem a little blue to me and you might consider adjusting the white balance to warm them up a bit.

Thank you Rudy. I definitely see some blue tinge in the trunks of the aspens in the second photo. I tried warming the first one up a bit more, but it just seemed unrealistic as this was around 9 am and the sun was breaking throught the clouds.

Todd, you have a nice collection of Aspen images here. My favorites are #1 (neat perspective with the wide lens) and #4 (love that backlighting and glow in the sky). The white balance of of #1 looks perfectly fine to me, the sky should be blue, and the clouds are a neutral white. The second image you could make a case for reducing the blue cast in the deepest shadows, but I wouldn’t go too far with that because I’d want to retain a little cool/warm color contrast. In the third image I am bothered by the one out of focus leaf (with the others in focus more or less), and it is my least favorite of the group.