Convergence

This photo was taken at White Pocket in Arizona. I titled it Convergence because of the many lines, colors, shapes, and textures that seem to converge in the photo.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any feedback is great.

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

2 Likes

A good look at the fascinating geology from there. Maybe burn down the LRC a bit? I would find it easier to evaluate if you posted large images and I am working on a 27" monitor.

@Harley_Goldman What size images do you suggest?

It varies from person to person. I typically use 1300 pixel height for landscape oriented images and a little less for portrait. NPN provides guidelines under the About>FAQ/Guidelines. I tend to use a slightly smaller image than the guidelines, but you can try different sizes and see what you like.

Chris, this is excellent…I’m a bit dizzy looking :grin:. It’s a great collection of swirls, shapes, colors and textures that converge nicely in the lrc.

Chris this is very cool, and as Mark mentioned a bit dizzying. Especially the larger one. I like the subtle colors and soft light. Nicely done.

Hi Chris, this is an amazing image and your composition change really worked out well to highlight what was going on. Agree with Harley about wanting to see a larger image, there’s just so much to explore. Also thinking that a crop of the parallel lines in the upper right would make an interesting abstract.

@Harley_Goldman @David_Bostock @Jim_Lockhart @Mark_Seaver Thank you for your comments and suggestions.