Delicate Reflection

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Walking in the park and saw this photo idea. Lots of mud and water and nothing really to focus on. So i looked at it as kinda impressionism and just a reflection that i found interesting…

Specific Feedback

The Framing and maybe the Tone of the photograph. Very subjective photograph. But I do like the vibe of what it says. For Fun…

Technical Details

ISO 1000 shutter 400 f10 or 12

Add im

ages

I like the imperfection but it may need to be a little straighter …

This is very cool, Gil. I like the way you positioned the reflection of the lamp post with that of the bush-it really works nicely. When I opened the comment box, it obscured the very bottom of the thumbnail image and covered up the mud in the lower left-I kind of like it that way if you feel like playing with the crop.

Hi Thanks for showing interest. I don’t understand the thumbnail image you see. I have cropped this photo several ways. I kind of like the mud. Its a subjective photo and hopefully works different ways. Again Thanks for showing interest…

BLOODY cool!! I love the selective focus on the lamp and limbs. I’m not normally a fan of mud but it works for me here because it provides a FG or base, and it balances the OOF stuff at the top. My only slight nit is that I want to see more of a vignette on the left to offset (partially) the darker right side. That would contain the lamp in a sort of halo. Powerful image!!!

Thanks for showing interest. Mud and Water are everyday things in our lives. I’m trying to capture just that. So much beauty in the world we take for granted. It’s all there for us to capture in photographs. The NPN has great photographers like yourself capturing the world the way we see it.
I may vignette some more , get it balanced.
Peace to you :pray::earth_americas::pray:.