Sun n' Mud

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Out in the park and saw this idea. I have been working on reflection photography this month and took this shot … very difficult idea. the clouds were moving and I had to wait till the sun just peeped through the clouds. The mud in the reflection and clouds just gave an image of the sun. i took three fast shots and thats was it. DONE !!! Sun became very bright …

Specific Feedback

any ideas and suggestions are welcome !!! Pretty much a grab shot.

Technical Details

shutter 400 ISO 400 f 11 Lots of editing to try to make this work… I left color in the sky I felt it worked best. GRAB shot for sure

Interesting and to my taste somewhat disturbing image, Gill. I think it’s well executed and powerful, reminiscent of a horror movie introduction.

I agree with Dennis, this well executed, I love the collor pallette, and the framing through the branches.

Thank you very much. I can see disturbing in this photo. Thanks for showing interest

Gill, this has a foreboding feeling to it. I like the interplay of light and dark in your image. The lines formed by the branches provide the structure needed to elevate the image. Nice work here!

Thanks. Reflection photography can be a bit tricky. This was a grab shot and had to think fast. It came out with an abstract vibe. Impression photography is my guess.
Thanks for showing interest :camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash::camera_flash: