Early morning stroll

Time to get back into some wormer weather. This shot was taken in The One Mile River Old Lyme, Ct. hand held from the Zodiac, on Sept 9, at 9:19 AM. It’s low tide and the Egrets were working the mud flats.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 7Dll, Sigma 150-600mm, 600mm, f7.1, 1/2500, -1EV, ISO 400. The shot was cropped by 20% in DxO PhotoLab 4.

A very good job on this egret, Peter. I love the pose and the background is excellent. The whites look very good to me.

Excellent color, detail, exposure and background. A very artistic image. The only thing I see that needs attention is a black spot in the water just below the end of the bill. And there is some white debris behind the tail at the left side of the frame in the water.

I like that nice striding pose and good eye contact. Exposure looks really good. I also noticed the piece of debris/stick floating in the bg behind the bird.

Hi Peter, nice pose you captured here and the exposure looks well done. I like the water overall with the golden reflection behind the bird. As mentioned by others, you could do some clean up in the water if desired. Nice image.

Hi
Thank you all, for the comments.
I think this post corrects the items you were talking about.
Peter