ET Rock

I posted this years ago at the old NPN. I found this rock in Death Valley. It seems to fit the weekly challenge nicely.

1 Like

I remember this and have the same comment (or at least similar to), excellent for the topic and I think ET is talking to Snoopy.

I think Jim’s right! A very cool find.

Very cool. Those are Aplite dikes. I can’t tell what the base rock is. Neat colors and textures. Snoopy and ET, for sure. Nice older image, sir!
-P

Awesome find Harley! I don’t recall this one and so glad that you brought it back.

Absolutely the Snoopster and Elliot’s pal…

Humanoid for sure… but wait, Snoopy’s a dog… and ET an alien… hmmmm :laughing:

Harley, Nice shot, reminds me of “cave art”, possibly ancient.
Wayne

Harley, what a great find! I had to look for a bit, but finally found ET and Snoopy. The topic is “humanoid”, so there’s lots of room for imagination and interpretation… :laughing:

:alien:…Absolutely excellent for the WC here, Harley. Finding it in DVNP adds to the extraterrestrial mystique a bit too… Along with Roswell and J-tree remote desert locales seem to be a draw for the UFO believers… :+1:

Harley: Great find that reminds me of the dragons of Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP. Well seen and superbly composed and exposed. >=))>

Yup! I’m going with ET & Snoopy. A fun find and a nice capture of it, Harley!