Fairy-tale colors

What technical feedback would you like if any? I like to learn

What artistic feedback would you like if any?I like to learn

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Nikon D850, 16-35 at 35mm, F11, iso100

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

What were you intending to convey with this image if I may ask?

As it is, I LOVE the isolated tree that you found. I dont know what all was present in the foreground but I would have liked to the see the camera pointed down a bit more to give the base of the tree a little more breathing room. Likewise, a bit more to the right to give that right frame tree some room as well. But, I do not know what constraints you had in taking the image (ex. a railing or bushes in the foreground, etc).

The subtly backlit leaves look gorgeous Ben

Ben, I too like the backlight, it greatly enhances the greens in this image. I like the almost geometric appearance of the composition. The branch coming in from the top right nicely frames the center tree, and also creates some interesting triangle shapes within the scene. FYI, there is some type of black border along the right side only that should be cropped away.

Thank you, Ed for pointing out that black border to me. I have to review my images better.

Thank you, Chris for your nice comment.

Thank you, Minhaz. I think it’s all a question of taste or feeling about an image. That can be rather personal. But I like also your view on it. And there was enough breathing room to make it as you suggest . Thank’s again.