Family Bird portrait

Critique Style Requested: In-depth

The photographer has shared comprehensive information about their intent and creative vision for this image. Please examine the details and offer feedback on how they can most effectively realize their vision.

Self Critique

In the reflection of 3 bird egg scales I see three human forms, mother, father and a child.
But…. do you also recognised the family?

Creative direction

Please, give me a artistic approach.

Specific Feedback

All aesthetic, conceptual or emotional feedback is welcome!

Technical Details

Canon r5, macro 100, f16, 1/100sec, tripod, in a little studio.

Description

I want the reflection of egg shells and within the reflection a double layer.

1 Like

Yes I do, Henry. Well put together and captured. The white BG really calls all the attention to the “family”. Excellent job. You might consider more “head room” at the top. Just a thought.

Thank you, Shirley, for your advice, I give it a try!

It is subtile, but a better compo!

1 Like

Henry: Interesting subject superbly presented. Well conceived, composed and captured. >=))>

I love this! The delicate colors are so lovely. It does bring to mind a family group. I do like Shirley’s suggestion for more room at the top.

Hi Bill, thank you so much! Your words are like a warm bath. I need that after a couple of years of terrible uncertainty.
By the way, Henny, that is my name :wink:.

I do like the bit more head room. I am glad that you have got past the uncertainty in life. I am kind of going through that right now with my husband. He has dementia, and now it seems more heart problems. We have an appt tomorrow because his heart rate is getting really low. We just never know in life. I enjoyed your family bird portrait very much.

Hi Shiley,
I do hope the appt went well so far as possible. I wish you strength and love.