Fern Quest 2

Another image from the same area .

Specific Feedback Requested

comp and processing

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
67mm f/20 1/4 sec iso 250

2 Likes

This is lovely, Mario. Very elegant, especially in monochrome. The 4X5 aspect ratio works very well here.

Another beauty. Mario, you clearly have an artistic sense. Your compositions show a gift for art. I don’t know which one I like more.

This is very good Mario. I like this one better than your previous.
The symmetry; the way you place your objects really work for me.
Nice one.

Simple and complex at the same time, this is a very creative image Mario, beautiful work. It has a yin yang aspect to it. I like this one the best of your recent series, and thats saying a lot because the others were pretty darn good.

Ok. Stop now. None of us will ever take a fern photo again.

Really good Mario. The evolution has been fascinating to watch - from the first image you posted, to this one they’ve been like stepping stones from good to excellent. Applause!

Thank you all @Kris_Smith @Ed_McGuirk @joaoquintela @Igor_Doncov @Kerry_Gordon for all the kind comments. Funny how just in my own landscape there are scenes such as these. Probably never would have noticed them had I not been recovering from knee surgery and unable to go anywhere else to make photographs!

There seem to be duplicate posts for this lovely image, with different replies on each.

Beautiful Mario. This composition is absolutely brilliant. I particularly like how the lines in the big leaves intersect.